Hello! I am John Rinehart and I live in California with my wonderful wife and two delightful children.
I wrote a book called Gospel Patrons and really enjoy encouraging others with it, but the most important thing about me is that Jesus saved me.
I was a 7 year-old boy at a summer camp in Central Minnesota and the gospel came to me from a camp worker in simple language even a little kid could understand. Since then my life has been a journey of learning to live for the one who died for me.
Two years into my business career with Lanier Worldwide, I began to sense a deep desire to make a different contribution to the world. What followed was an unexpected turn to pursue a Master of Divinity degree, then a 5-month trip around the world, and finally a book project on the beautiful part businesspeople can play in the advance of the gospel.
Now I speak and write full-time and am thrilled to come alongside business and ministry leaders who are pursuing a passion for Jesus and their part to play His kingdom.
Gospel Patron Stories
- The Gospel Patron Behind Ravi Zacharias
- The Gospel Patron Behind The Jesus Film
- The Gospel Patron Behind Campus Crusade
- The Gospel Patrons Behind Mark Driscoll
- How One Gospel Patron Spent Christmas Eve
Money & Ministry
- How Much Money Is Enough? (Alan Barnhart’s Story)
- 7 Ways Church Leaders Can Inspire Generosity
- Money for Ministry (3 Biblical Models for Financing Ministry)
- The World’s Youngest Billionaire
- Why Is Giving So Hard?
Vision & Leadership
- 5 Things Leaders Need To Know About Casting Vision
- How To Be More Productive
- How Do I Know What My Calling Is?
- One Thing Businessmen Are Scared To Do
- 4 Words To Awaken A Nation
- 3 Ways To Grow Your Faith
- The 3 Tests of Wisdom
- The Roaring Lion — 5 Designs of the Devil to Bring You Down
- Christianity’s Best-Kept Secret
- One Question Businessmen Are Scared To Ask
Resources for Women
- The Changing World of Women and Wealth
- The Most Influential Woman in the British Abolitionist Movement
- Amy Carmichael: “Make me Thy Fuel, Flame of God”
There are many good things that need to be done in our world and many good causes that need support, but telling everyone everywhere about Jesus is the most loving thing we can do…and the most lasting.
So I want to help us all find our parts to play in this great mission. This is our response to God’s amazing grace in Jesus Christ. This is how we glorify God.